EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW IN ONE PLACE
From design, all the way to distribution, we have fun creating the yearbook!
We appreciate photos that you can send our way throughout the year
- Have your child’s portrait taken on this day to ensure your child’s photo will be in the yearbook. Even if you do not purchase a yearbook, all student portraits will be in the yearbook.
- If you miss the assigned portrait day, have your child’s portrait taken on “make-up” day (date will be announced to all students).
- If your child misses their assigned dates due to illness only, or you are a new student & come in after the assigned dates, call Milan Rose 908-369-9600 for an appointment to have a portrait taken prior to March 1st. This is a courtesy from Milan Rose & is used only for illness that cannot be helped & new students who join LMS after the assigned dates.
- CLICK HERE to see LMS’ Photo Opportunities. LMS might add events that might not be on the above link.
- Watch for the request for Photographer volunteers around Feb/Mar each year.
Submit Photo’s: (Submit within 14 days of an event)
- Go to:https://images.schoolannualonline.com/413693672
- If it does not automatically log you into the site, enter username: 413693672
- Browse to select the photo(s) you wish to upload.
- Enter your first & last name, current grade & description for each photo (e.g.: first day 6th Gr., holiday party 5th Gr., Field day from 5th Gr.) & provide contact information in case the staff needs additional information.
- Click "Upload Chosen Image”.
- The Yearbook Staff will review all photos and determine final yearbook content. We cannot guarantee that all submissions can be used in the book.
If you have difficulty uploading your photos to imageshare please contact SchoolAnnual customer service 1-800-436-6030. They are happy to help you with any issues that you have with uploading images.
Yearbook Photo Selection Explanation:
- Although we have put a deadline for photo submission each year, we look at our photo in box often and sort them into the appropriate event.
- When pages are being made, we use photos on a first come basis and once that page is done, we are done asking for photos.
- We ask that once an event is done, you submit within 14 days of the event. We continue to ask for photos if we do not have enough photos to make a layout look complete/finished.
- Photos should show the faces of children, not the back or top of their heads. No bunny ears or anything that covers the face of another child (like dabbing). Bunny ears isn’t nice, it takes time to edit it out so we just don’t use them, tell kids you can’t allow it.
- I know many people wonder why, even when you submit early that their photo isn’t used, there are many reasons a photo might not be used that you are unaware of. We do our best to use all photos that come in, but there are times when a photo is too dark, or not big enough, blurry when opened, or to many duplicates, just to name a few.
- We ask that you send the best ones only.
LMS Yearbook Staff
- Friday, February 21
- Tuesday, February 25
- Friday, February 28
- Monday, March 2
- Tuesday, March 3
- Thursday, March 5
- Friday, March 6