Click here for the Reading Log 2019-2020
eReading logs are NEW This Year! Please read below for changes
Welcome to the Six Flags® Read to Succeed Six Hour Reading Club!
Your child’s school is participating in an exciting program that encourages students in grades
K through 6 to read for fun. Read to Succeed is a free program sponsored by Six Flags Theme Parks. Every student who completes six hours of recreational reading before the school’s deadline listed on the bottom of this page is eligible for a free admission ticket, valid at the participating Six Flags Theme Park that the school has selected.
Here’s what you need to know:
- New for this year! eReading Logs
- You can now log the reading time into an online reading log and track your child's progress during the program.
- Register: sixflags.com/books
- Code: UT1XM
- Teacher: Your Homeroom teacher
- Deadline: March 15th, 2020
- Only students in grades K through 6 are eligible to participate.
- Your child must complete 6 hours, or 360 minutes, of recreational reading.
- Your child can read books, magazines, newspapers, comic books, novels, eBooks and nonfiction (digital or hard copy). Reading for homework or a class assignment does NOT count.
- Students can read silently, aloud, or with an adult—you can read to your child, or your child can read to you.
- Late entries will NOT be accepted.
- At the end of the program you will be able to print your child's ticket to Great Adventure.
About the Tickets:
- The ticket is valid for admission to ONE Six Flags theme park on SELECT DATES ONLY during the 2020 season. Park name and valid dates will be printed on the tickets. Please understand that the school can only select one Six Flags Theme Park. The ticket will only be valid for the park that is listed on the ticket. The valid dates will not be announced prior to the ticket award date in early May.
- Tickets are valid for students in grades K-6 only and are not valid for anyone over the age of 13. No exceptions.
- Each ticket is valid for one free student admission only.
- A Season Pass upgrade offer will be available during the ticket valid dates. The upgrade offer information will be printed on the ticket.
- Tickets are NOT for resale and are nontransferable.
- They cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
We hope that you and your child enjoy this free program and spend time reading together. If you have any questions about the program or have ticket questions, you will need to contact your child’s teacher or school before the school year is over.
The Six Flags® Read to Succeed Team
Any Questions: please contact Anna Napper at email@example.com
- Monday, January 20
- Tuesday, January 28
- Wednesday, January 29
- Thursday, January 30
- Monday, February 3
- Wednesday, February 5
- Tuesday, February 11