EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW IN ONE PLACE
NOTE: 2018 Yearbooks were SOLD OUT. Please order online.
The Yearbook Club designs & produces the annual Upper Middle School yearbook.
Activities include planning, design, artwork, photography, writing, editing & proofreading.
The Yearbook Club is open to all students in 7th & 8th grade who enjoy writing, photography, & art.
The Yearbook Club meets throughout the school year.
- Have your child’s portrait taken on this day to ensure your child’s photo will be in the yearbook. Even if you do not purchase a yearbook, all student portraits will be in the yearbook
- If you miss the assigned portrait day, have your child’s portrait taken on “make-up” day (date will be announced to all students)
- If your child misses their assigned dates due to illness only, or you are a new student & come in after the assigned dates, call Milan Rose 908-369-9600 for an appointment to have a portrait taken prior to March 1st. This is a courtesy from Milan Rose & is used only for illness that cannot be helped & new students who join LMS after the assigned date
- Go to: https://images.jostens.com/414553684
- If it does not automatically log you into the site, enter username: 414553684
- Browse to select the photo(s) you wish to upload.
- Enter your first & last name, current grade & description for each photo (e.g.: first day 7th Gr., 8th grade camp mason, UMS Musical...) & provide contact information in case the staff needs additional information.
- Click "Upload Chosen Image”
- It is asked that you send your best ones, no duplicates because they are time consuming
- The Yearbook Staff will review all photos & determine final yearbook content. We cannot guarantee that all submissions can be used in the book.
If you have difficulty uploading your photos to imageshare please contact yearbook avenue by Josten’s customer service 1-877-767-5217. They are happy to help you with any issues that you have with uploading images.
Yearbook Pricing Schedule
Online ordering is the preferred choice. There is a limited about of extras so pre-ordering guarantees you will get your copy. Reserved copy and in school sales are only if there are books left.
- Now - Oct. 25th $36 BEST DEAL & ICONS ARE FREE (up to four icons)
- Oct. 25th - Jan. 31st $38
- Feb. 1st - Mar. 28th $40 Online ordering ends March 28th 11:59pm
Reserve A Copy (June 14th) (If there are any left - we sold out last year)
- The price will be $40 cash or check made out to Montgomery Upper Middle School. Parents can send cash/check to the main office in an enveloped labeled for UMS Yearbook, your child's name Grade & teacher. The reserved copies will be given out with the pre-orders at the end of the year. While supplies last.
In School Sales (Last Week of School) (If there are any left - we sold out last year)
- The students can purchase them directly from Mrs. Kelli Kallens during the last week of school while supplies last.
- If you purchased a yearbook & your child did not receive one (distribution will be close to the last week of school) we ask that you find your online receipt or call Josten’s 877-767-5217 to see if you ordered a yearbook. If payment was by check, find your cancelled check. You can contact the UMS Yearbook Club Advisor, Mrs. Kelli Kallens at email@example.com. June is a very busy time of year so please give her time to respond.
Print & Keep your receipt.
UMS Yearbook Club
- Tuesday, April 7
- Wednesday, April 8
- Thursday, April 9
- Friday, April 10
- Monday, April 13
- Tuesday, April 14