***Yearbook Sales Update***
Sales Start January 27th, 2019
Please read to end, lots of info here.
- All pre-orders are online only to help track orders and reduce over ordering books that are not sold.
- Once online sales end April 17th, it will not reopen. We will order books according to our sales.
- If we have extras they will be sold on a first come first serve basis during in school sales.
- Pre-ordering is your only guarantee that your child will receive a book. We are not responsible if you do not pre-order and there are no extras.
Why is Registration to Membership Toolkit required to order a Yearbook?
- Membership toolkit keeps all your registered events and purchases in one convenient place. When registering, you must add each child and their information individually, so you will see events that are specific to them. It only takes a few minutes to add each child.
- The online PTO Toolkit allows you to create an account and tracks every order. You just sign in to your account, click "my account", click "previous orders/registrations" and look up anything you did. No more trying to find the right person to ask or wondering if you completed an order.
- Creating a membership toolkit account does not obligate you to become a PTO Member.
Yearbook Pricing Schedule
Online Pre-Orders: Many people forget to finish the ordering process, make sure you complete the entire process.
- Jan 27th. - Feb 16th - $25 Early Bird (Best Deal)
- Feb.17th - April 17th - $30 (Online ordering ends April 17th at 11:59pm)
- We will not take any orders after the 4/17 date. We will sell any extra books in June
In School Sales: Date/Time TBD once we know there are yearbooks to sell.
- If there are yearbook available for sale, students & parents may purchase a yearbook from the PTO during In School Sales.
- Yearbooks will cost $30 Cash or check made out to MMS PTO.
- All yearbooks purchased at this time will be given to homeroom teachers for distribution day.
- ALL pre-orders & in school purchases will be distributed by homeroom teachers a few days before school ends.
- If you purchased a yearbook & your child did not receive one we ask that you check your membership account for your receipt. If you do not find your order in your membership account, you did not order a yearbook or didn't finish the order process. Please purchase a yearbook during in school sales.
- If you have a receipt please contact Jocelyn Peña at email@example.com.
- This is a very busy time of year, If you email us asking for us to look at your online account, we will ask that you go into your account.
As per school administration, yearbooks are not to be given out before the distribution day. If you will not be here please make arrangements with a friend to mail you the yearbook once they have been given out. All yearbooks left behind will remain in the main office over the summer.
Online Sales start January 27th, 2019
Online Sales end April 17th, 2019 (no exceptions)
We are not responsible if you do not pre-order and there are no extras
If there are books for sale will sell them in school Date/Time TBD
Great Opportunity for PTO Members
Volunteers Needed for Yearbook Sales during 5th & 6th Grade Lunches
Dates/Time TBD for 2019 if there are yearbooks to sell.
LMS Yearbook Staff
- Monday, February 25
- Tuesday, February 26
- Thursday, February 28
- Friday, March 1
- Monday, March 4
- Tuesday, March 5
- Wednesday, March 6
- Thursday, March 7
- Friday, March 8
- Saturday, March 9
- Sunday, March 10
- Tuesday, March 12